Htc vacuum manufacture a comprehensive range of flanges such as KF flanges seriers, ISO flanges series, CF flanges series, etc. in all standard vacuum flange systems. We manufacture all seriers vacuum flanges in accordance with ISO standard so they could be compatible with other manufacturers’ flanges and vacuum fittings: elbows-tees-crosses.
The typical KF or NW assembly consists of two identical flanges, a center-ring, and an aluminum clamp with a wingnut fastener frequently connect and disconnect without tools.
The construction of ISO flanges series includes two smooth-faced sexless flanges clamped together with a combination metal centering ring and elastomeric O-ring between them.
The high sealing effect and the low leak rates performance of CF flanges connections is a result of gasket material. When assembling the CF Flanges connect, the knife edge is pressed into the flat copper gasket and force the seal material both axially as well as radially outwards to the flanges. The material is enclosed and cannot flow even at high bakeout temperature. Due to this deformation of the seal such connections may some times stick together. They can be easily separated with a special tool or screwdriver.
|※ Please select product classify ※|
KF Flanges(NW Flanges)
ANSI ASA Flange
- The components of ISO universal flange system are defined by the International Standards Organization (ISO).
- The construction of ISO flange series includes two smooth-faced sexless flanges clamped together with a combination metal centering ring and elastomeric O-ring between them.
- ISO components are reusable and changeable with other ISO dimension components of the same size.
- Blanks & Flanges : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Retainer Rings : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Centering Rings : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Outer Rings : Aluminum
- Clamps : Aluminum, Stainless steel, Steel plated
- Cap : Polyethylene
- O’ring material : Viton or NBR
- Temperature Range : 150C ( Viton ) 80C ( NBR )
- Vacuum Rate : 10-8torr
- Larger or special size available upon request
Larger or special size available upon request, contact us with your specific requirements.
Please offer your drawings to email@example.com, our sales specialized services person will contact and quote for you.