Htc vacuum manufacture a comprehensive range of flanges such as KF flanges seriers, ISO flanges series, CF flanges series, etc. in all standard vacuum flange systems. We manufacture all seriers vacuum flanges in accordance with ISO standard so they could be compatible with other manufacturers’ flanges and vacuum fittings: elbows-tees-crosses.
The typical KF or NW assembly consists of two identical flanges, a center-ring, and an aluminum clamp with a wingnut fastener frequently connect and disconnect without tools.
The construction of ISO flanges series includes two smooth-faced sexless flanges clamped together with a combination metal centering ring and elastomeric O-ring between them.
The high sealing effect and the low leak rates performance of CF flanges connections is a result of gasket material. When assembling the CF Flanges connect, the knife edge is pressed into the flat copper gasket and force the seal material both axially as well as radially outwards to the flanges. The material is enclosed and cannot flow even at high bakeout temperature. Due to this deformation of the seal such connections may some times stick together. They can be easily separated with a special tool or screwdriver.
Htc vacuum is now offering 316LN ESR stainless steel material of CF flanges series. Electro Slag Remelt (ESR) are processes that refine the original cast structure of steels and alloys and removes non-metallic inclusions. 316LN ESR stainless steel produce the CF flanges from CF35 to CF150, if you have the 316LN ESR stainless steel material requirment, contact us and our sales specialized services person will contact and quote for you.
|※ Please select product classify ※|
KF Flanges(NW Flanges)
ANSI ASA Flange
KF Flanges(NW Flanges)
- The typical KF (QF, NW, Kwik, or ISO-K) Flanges assembly consists of two identical flanges, a center-ring, and an aluminum clamp with a wingnut fastener frequently connect and disconnect without tools.
- The vacuum seal is effected by uniform application of pressure by the clamp on 15 surface of the flange.
- The mating flange surfaces compress an O’ring ( held in place by metal centering ring ) to generate a seal.
- Blanks : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Flanges : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Fittings : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Clamp : Aluminum
- Cap : Polyethylene
- O’ring material : Viton or NBR
- Temperature Range : 150C ( Viton ) 80C ( NBR )
- Vacuum Rate : 10-8torr
- Larger or special size available upon request
Larger or special size available upon request, contact us with your specific requirements.
Please offer your drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales specialized services person will contact and quote for you.