- Vacuum Chambers
- Ultra-High Vacuum Chamber
- Vacuum valve
- Vacuum Components
- Edwards Turbomolecular Pumps
- Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Refurbished vacuum Pump
EBARA Dry Pump Repair kits
- A07 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A10S - EBARA dry pump kits
- A30 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A70W - EBARA dry pump kits
- A150W - EBARA dry pump kits
- 40.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 50.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 80.25 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 150.40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA10 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA200 - EBARA dry pump kits
- Perfluoroelastomer O'ring (FFKM)
- Automation Machine
- Sanitary Fittings
Bakeable all-metal valve is one type of the poppet valves. When the poppet is moved toward the top of the valve, the internal body cavity is open to the system, and flow is unimpeded (maximum conductance). Once the actuator moves the poppet to the bottom of the valve, a copper gasket sealing ring is compressed onto the sealing surface of the lower body of the valve. This action creates a vacuum tight seal and stops the flow. Htc vacuum offers the bakeable all-metal valves are designed to use for use in ultrahigh vacuum environment where elevated temperatures preclude the use of elastomers and low temperature gasket metals. Htc vacuum designs all series angle valves suited for vacuum applications with venting processes,high vacuum applications in pumping systems, semiconductor technology, research systems, etc.
- Temperature operating range: Bakeable to :400C(open), 300C(close).
- Cryogenic to:-200 C
- Pressure Range : 1x10-10torr to 760 torr.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Leak Rate : 10-10mbar·l/sec.
- Closure Torque :
CR16 First 150kg-cm, Maximum 250kg-cm.
CR35 First 300kg-cm, Maximum 600kg-cm.
CR63 First 300kg-cm,Maximum 900 kg-cm
- Orientation : Any position.
Larger or special size available upon request, contact us with your specific requirements.
Please offer your drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales specialized services person will contact and quote for you.
Warranty conditions :
1. The period of warranty shall start from the date of delivery of the product to the customer and shall cover a period of 1 year, or the specific life cycles, whichever comes first.
2. Operation only in air, inert gas and vacuum.
3. Warranty will not apply to the damages caused by nature disasters, faulty usages or consumable purposes.
Welcome to contact us , Htc Vacuum is willing to provide solutions for you.