Vacuum poppet valves
Htc vacuum poppet valve will function reliably in applications ranging from semiconductor production system with chemical and particulate contamination. They can be used in rough vacuum, high vacuum , or ultra-high vacuum environment.
Htc vacuum poppet valves have KF, ISO and ANSI port models, are designed for high vacuum applications where vacuum pressures approximate 10-9 torr and bake-out temperature do not exceed 150℃. Htc vacuum offers manual operated poppet valves or pneumatic actuated poppet valves with bellows attached reed sensor, include angle valves, z-inline valves, y-inline valves, and vacuum ball valves.
Y-inline Valve | Manually Operated
Vacuum Y type inline valve is one type of the poppet valves. When the poppet is moved toward the top of the valve, the internal body cavity is open to the system and, flow is unimpeded (maximum conductance). Once the actuator moves the poppet to the bottom of the valve, an elastomer sealing ring is compressed onto the sealing surface of the lower body of the valve. This action creates a vacuum tight seal and stops the flow. Htc vacuum offers a wide variety of valve types in a comprehensive range of sizes. They are manually and pneumatically, with bellows and without bellows. Port terminations are available in KF, ISO, CF, and Tube End. Htc vacuum designs all series angle valves suited for vacuum applications with venting processes, high vacuum applications in pumping systems, semiconductor technology, research systems, etc.
- Body: 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Poppet: 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Port ODs: 3/4 ~ 8 inch (19.05 ~ 203.2mm)
- Bellows: Welded AM-350(option)
- Seal: Viton O’ring
- Leak rate: 2×10-9 std.cc./second
- Pressure range: 1×10-9torr to 760 torr Viton seal bonnet
- Maximun △pressure before opening: 1.2 Bar
- Bake-out limitation:
O-ring bonnet seal
Open ≤ 100℃
Close ≤ 100℃
metal bonnet sea
Open ≤ 200℃
Close ≤ 150℃
Manual and pneumatic actuator
Warranty conditions :
1. The period of warranty shall start from the date of delivery of the product to the customer and shall cover a period of 1 year, or the specific life cycles, whichever comes first.
2. Operation only in air, inert gas and vacuum.
3. Warranty will not apply to the damages caused by nature disasters, faulty usages or consumable purposes.
Larger or special size available upon request, contact us with your specific requirements.
Please offer your drawings to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales specialized services person will contact and quote for you.